Job Number: 74462
Loyal Source has partnered with one the country’ s primer engineering firms to hire a Land Development Civil Engineer to support an expanding practice in Tampa, FL.
About the Company
Our client prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals. Widely regarded as one of the top engineering firms nationally, and offering the industry' s best compensation plan, including generous bonuses, the growth opportunity is unlimited.
About the Position
- Seeking Civil Engineer to work on Land Development engineering projects.
- Candidates should have experience with site civil design and permitting and applicable software applications including hydrology modeling program, storm drainage programs, AutoCAD, and Civil 3D. Projects will include a variety of land development site designs.
- Strong technical experience, other responsibilities will include research, coordination, project management, staff management, cost estimating, permitting for land disturbance and preparation of bid packages as well as technical specifications.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering
- EI or EIT
- 2 – 4 years of relevant engineering experience
- Experience with detail site layout and grading; drainage and stormwater management design; utility design; and erosion and sediment control design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience with codes and regulations, interpreting plans, designing stormwater facilities, site grading and permitting for land disturbance
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
For more information and to apply, please contact Mary Varouh via email at firstname.lastname@example.org