Santa Margarita Rd Bldg H100
Post Date: 05/07/2018
Job ID: 72195
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Licensed Clinical Social Worker to work with the U.S. Navy at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, CA as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Benefits working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health Benefits
- Any State License is acceptable
- Possess a Master’ s degree in social work from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Possess a current, unrestricted license to practice independently as a Clinical Social Worker in any one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Possess certification as an Advanced Social Work Case Manager (C-ASWCM) by the National Association of Social Workers OR possess a minimum of 3 years experience within the preceding 5 years as a social work case manager in a hospital-based setting performing medical crisis counseling and discharge planning.
If you know anyone who would be interested in this opportunity, please let us know. For more information please contact Carlos Castillo at 407.591.3116 or send your resume to email@example.com
f you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.