Santa Margarita Rd Bldg H100
Post Date: 07/17/2018
Job ID: 73621
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Licensed Clinical Social Worker to work with the U.S. Navy at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, CA as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Benefits working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health Benefits
- Any State License is acceptable
- Possess a Master’ s degree in social work from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Possess a current, unrestricted license to practice independently as a Clinical Social Worker in any one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Possess certification as an Advanced Social Work Case Manager (C-ASWCM) by the National Association of Social Workers OR possess a minimum of 3 years experience within the preceding 5 years as a social work case manager in a hospital-based setting performing medical crisis counseling and discharge planning.
For more information please contact Carlos Castillo at 407.591.3116 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
f you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.