963 Bennock Mill Rd
Post Date: 05/15/2018
Job ID: 72460
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Loyal Source is looking for a qualified Licensed Substance Abuse and Addiction Counselor to work with one of our clients in Augusta, Georgia. This facility specializes in substance abuse treatment and offers comprehensive multi modality treatment plans to tailor treatment to each client in order to offer the best chance at a lifelong recovery! Our client stands out amongst other treatment facilities because patients see physicians and psychiatrists daily enabling them to treat the most complex cases.This is an opportunity to work with one of the most comprehensive, scientifically driven residential drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers on the East Coast.
SCOPE OF PRACTICE:
- Provides professional counseling and treatment of addiction patients in accordance with the treatment plan and with company policies and procedures, and all applicable accreditation, federal, state, and local regulations.
- Administer and prepares comprehensive assessments for patients.
- Writes treatment plans with measurable goals and objectives.
- Documents progress notes and input into electronic medical records and maintains privacy of all company information and safeguards its confidentiality at all times.
- Provides appropriate intervention and instruction for patient/family member during the full life-cycle of recovery.
- Limited travel may be required.
- Minimum Master’ s degree, from an accredited College or University, in the field of counseling, social work, psychology or a related human services field.
- Georgia LPC, LMHC or LCSW or related license in good standing
- 2-5 years of work in behavior health within inpatient addiction therapy
- Understanding and experience with 3rd party payors.
For more information, please contact Meagyn Denoncour at 407-902-2107 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.