4798 New Broad Suite 300
Post Date: 02/28/2018
Job ID: 69661
Loyal Source is looking for a Mechanical Engineering Designer in Orlando, FL. Our client provides specialized engineering services in the areas of Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the mechanical design for residential, commercial, and industrial projects under the review of the Mechanical Engineer (PE). Projects such as: multifamily, hospitality, senior housing facilities, schools, retail and industrial.
About the position
- Prepare full and detailed mechanical drawings for construction using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Responsible for various projects consisting of mechanical systems and equipment for new and tenant improvement buildings
- Create and size duct work, prepare mechanical schedules, route refrigerant lines, laying out supply and returns registers, sizing mechanical equipment’ s, and louvers.
- Discuss possible modifications with Mechanical Engineers and Architects, as well as implement ideas and changes.
- Renovate existing designs and implements the latest ASHRAE requirements to meet city code for clients to receive building permits.
- Complete all projects within a timely manner to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- Maintained a neat and detailed drawings for all projects so drawings can easily be analyzed for review.
- 4-10 years of mechanical design experience using AutoCAD and Revit
For more information and to apply, please contact Mary Varouh via email at email@example.com