Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Medical Technologist for the Leavenworth VA Medical Center located in Leavenworth, KS to work as a civilian contractor. Must have a current, unrestricted licensure in ANY STATE, territory or commonwealth of the United States, District of Columbia, Virgin Islands, Guam or Puerto Rico. This opportunity is working in a Government facility.
For more information, please contact James Bissell at 407-455-7607, or send a resume here email@example.com.
JOB SNAP SHOT
Hours/Shifts: Full Time
- Days: Monday- Friday, 8AM-4: 30PM, every 4th weekend and 4th holiday
- Evenings: Monday- Friday, 3: 30PM-12AM every other weekend and every other holiday
- Certification/State License
- One year Experience
- ASCP Medical Technologist Certification
- Must have 1 year of experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have current license, ASCP Certification preferred.
Scope of Work:
- Required to perform high complexity analytical testing procedures under the supervision of a Medical Technologist within various sections of the department, including Chemistry and Hematology.
- Responsible for preparing reagents, and assisting with monitoring inventory.
- Capable of troubleshooting instrument issues.
- Completes other duties as assigned relating to the functions of a Medical Laboratory Technician.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.