200 Industrial Blvd
Post Date: 01/23/2018
Job ID: 68091
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Loyal Source is hiring an Occupational Therapist to work full-time days (rotating weekends) in Dublin, GA.
Our client is a state-of-the-art, 190-bed acute care facility providing community healthcare services including a 24-hr Emergency Room, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, and rehabilitation therapy services.
Up to $5, 000 Sign On Bonus & Relocation Assistance Available**
- One year of experience as an Occupational Therapist in a hospital setting preferred.
- New Grads considered
- Ability to provide age-specific care across the lifespan (pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and neuromuscular techniques (NDT, PNF)
- Ability to perform therapeutic modalities
- Minimum of Bachelor' s degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited university/college
- Current BLS certification
- Ability to provide age-specific care across the lifespan (pediatrics, adolescents, adults, neuromuscular techniques (NDT, PNF), ability to perform therapeutic modalities.
- Plans, organizes, and administers Occupational Therapy services for patients referred who have physical and/or cognitive disabilities within the scope of practice of a licensed Occupational Therapist, exercising professional judgement, knowledge, and skill in selection and execution of assessments and treatment plans.
- Participates in an interdisciplinary team to plan and implement Occupational Therapy services, staff development programs, and program evaluation/quality management/improvement programs.
- Acts as a member of the interdisciplinary rehab team by participating in team meetings and performs other duties as assigned by the rehab director to provide a more comprehensive and effective rehabilitation process.
For more information, please contact Meagyn Denoncour at 407-902-2107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.