Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 75333
PRN Pharmacy Technician
PRN Days or Nights
Loyal Source is actively seeking to place a confident and qualified Pharmacy Technican into a PRN position in Gulfport, MS! As a Pharmacy Technician, you will complete a variety of Pharmacy tasks and services and will be responsible for the daily operations of the pharmacy within established policies and guidelines of the Pharmacy Department.
LOCATION: Gulfport, MS
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Current Pharmacy Technician Certification preferred unless required by the state.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Picks up drug orders at the nursing station(s) and prepares medications under supervision of pharmacist.
- Delivers the appropriate quantities of the medication to the correct patient area(s).
- Assists with accurate billing and crediting of patient medications.
- Maintains drugs in the Pharmacy according to the Drug Formulary and per policy, including ordering, receiving, storage, and filling out all necessary paperwork.
- Monitors doses administered according to Medication Administration Record on the narcotics sign-out record.
- Maintains all forms and reports necessary for the control of narcotics and other controlled substances.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Steven Hassen
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily.
For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com