3900 Woodland Ave
Post Date: 05/07/2018
Job ID: 72194
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Dialysis Registered Nurse to work with the VA Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health Benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Claudia Lisenby at 407-591-3974 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Current unrestricted registered nurse license from any State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Nursing or in related field is highly preferred.
- Current CPR/BLS certificate accredited by the American Heart Association.
- Current ACLS certificate accredited by the American Heart Association
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience performing hemodialysis on patients who are hospitalized in an acute setting, and experience with dialysis of patients in intensive care unit setting.
- Nurses are preferred to have completed the ECG Course.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.