Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 75442
Loyal Sources is looking for a qualified Pharmacist to work in Chesapeake, VA as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact James Bissell at 407-455-7607, or send a resume to email@example.com.
- A Baccalaureate Degree in Pharmacy from a College of Pharmacy accredited by the American Council of for Pharmacy Education (ACPE);
- A Doctorate degree in Pharmacy (PharmD) from a College of Pharmacy accredited by the American Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE).
- Possess and maintain a current, valid, unrestricted license to practice Pharmacy in any one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Monday: 10: 30 AM - 7: 00 PM
Tuesday: 10: 30 AM - 7: 00 PM
Friday: 10: 30 AM - 7: 00 PM
Saturday: 10: 30 AM - 7: 00 PM
Sunday: 10: 30 AM - 7: 00 PM
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.