415 Benedum Drive
Post Date: 02/02/2018
Job ID: 68497
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Loyal Source has a direct hire for several Physical Therapists to work for our client in Philippi, WV.
- Designs and fits adaptive devices, and trains clients in the use of adaptive devices including orthotics and prosthetic.
- Selects physical agent modalities suited to the individual' s needs, physical capacity, mobility activities and diagnosis.
- Consults with other members of the rehabilitation team to select the most appropriate therapeutic regimen consistent with the needs and capabilities of each client.
- Instructs client in the skills and techniques required for participation in mobility activities, and evaluates client progress, attitudes and behavior as related to Rehabilitative potential.
- Adapts program according to the needs of individual client.
For more information, please contact Meagyn Denoncour at 407-902-2107 or at email@example.com.
- The Physical Therapist must be a graduate of a physical therapy curriculum accredited jointly by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association and the American Physical Therapy Association and certified by the American Physical Therapy Association under its requirements.
- Must be able and willing to practice physical therapy per state guidelines.
- Must possess good organizational and time management skills.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.