Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Aerospace/Flight Medicine Physician to work at Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Jeff Shannonhouse at (407) 381-7734, or send a resume to email@example.com
1. Must possess a Doctor of Medicine degree or a Doctor of Osteopathy degree from an approved school of medicine or Osteopathy.
2. Must possess a current Board Certification in Aerospace Medicine or proof of completion of any medical residency program.
3. Must have a minimum of 3 years of U.S. Military Flight Surgeon experience.
4. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certifications.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.