1142 Warm Springs Street
Post Date: 04/25/2018
Job ID: 71977
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Dentist for the Warm Springs Indian Health Center in Warm Springs, OR to work as a civilian contractor.
This opportunity offers excellent stability, great compensation and a great work environment serving a patient population of Veterans and beneficiaries / Service members and their families.
- Shall hold a doctor of dental surgery or a doctor of dental medicine degree from an American Dental Association accredited college or university.
- Shall have and maintain an active, valid unrestricted, current dental license (with no limitations, stipulations or pending adverse actions) in a US jurisdiction. License must correspond to DEA registration number.
- Possess a valid Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) number in order to write prescriptions for controlled substances.
- Shall have one (1) year of experience performing clinical dentistry out of the last 18 months.
Scope of Work:
- Dental practice, management of patients, and dental prescriptions will be accomplished in accordance with applicable AFMS clinical practice guidelines and JCAHO/HSI standards and instructions set forth in facility where privileges are awarded.
- Examines, diagnoses and treats disease, abnormalities, injuries and dysfunctional disorders of the oral cavity and its associated structures.
- Examines patients and interprets radiographs and diagnostic tests to determine type and extent of dental diseases and disabilities or dysfunctions.
- Evaluates findings and prescribes type, extent, and order of treatment. Refers nondental problems to appropriate medical specialty. Restores health and function of carious, fractured, otherwise defective teeth.
- Performs routine preventive, periodontal, oral surgery, endodontic, and prosthodontic treatment.
- Performs comprehensive dental functions. Performs complex dental treatment procedures in the absence of specialist.
- May serve as preceptor for general dentistry residency programs.
For more information, please contact James Bissell at 407-455-7607 or send a resume here email@example.com.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian.