11201 Benton Street
Job Number: 74667
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified JOB to work at the Loma Linda VAMC, California as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Peter Anderson at 407-455-5706, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physicians shall be duly licensed in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the U.S. or the District of Columbia (D.C.) and residency trained in the specialty of service/Emergency Room Medicine they are providing (THE CONTRACT PHYSICIAN(S) MUST HAVE GRADUATED FROM AN APPROVED SCHOOL AND COMPLETED A RESIDENCY OR FELLOWSHIP ACCEPTABLE TO THE SURGEON GENERAL), credentialed by the appropriate civilian American Medical Association specialty association, and indemnified by an appropriate/legal third party corporate entity for their professional activities.
- The Contractor’ s physician (s) assigned by the Contractor to perform the services covered by this contract shall have a current license to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the U.S. or D.C.) when services are performed on-site at the VALLHS facility.
- All licenses held by the personnel working on this contract shall be full and unrestricted licenses. Contractor’ s physician(s) who have current, full and unrestricted licenses in one or more states, but who have, or ever had, a license restricted, suspended, revoked, voluntarily revoked, voluntarily surrendered pending action or denied upon application will not be considered for the purposes of this contract.
- All Contractor’ s physician(s) shall be Board-Certified or Board-Eligible in Emergency Medicine and be currently certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or equivalency. All continuing education courses required for maintaining certification shall be kept up to date always. Documentation verifying current certification shall be provided by the Contractor to the VALLHS COR on an annual basis for each year of contract performance.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.