846 Sumner Drive
Post Date: 03/22/2018
Job ID: 70525
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Physician - Flight Surgeon to work with the U.S. Air Force at Dover AFB, DE as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Jeff Shannonhouse at 407-381-7734, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Possesses a doctor of medicine degree or a doctor of osteopathy degree from an approved school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Current board certification in Aerospace Medicine is highly recommended. If not board certified in Aerospace Medicine, then must show proof of completion of any medical residency program and must have a minimum of 3 years of U.S. military Flight Surgeon experience.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 35 hours of direct patient care in the past year. Applicant must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the last 10 years having served as a privileged flight surgeon at a US Military installation, with experience in:
- U.S. military medical standards to conduct special operational evaluations, including (but not limited to) PHA for flyers/special duty personnel, initial certification exams for flying/special duty applicants.
- Aero-medical disposition for flying/special operational duty.
- Conducting adaptability rating assessment for military special duty applicants.
- Applying medical, fitness and profiling standards IAW AFIs 48-123, 36-2905 and 10-203 (including profiling and duty restrictions as Profile Officer).
- Providing primary care for active duty personnel and their family members
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.