1826 Veterans Boulevard
Post Date: 04/24/2018
Job ID: 71944
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Primary Care Physician to work with the VA Medical Center in Dublin, Georgia as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health. Services shall also be furnished at the affiliated Community Based Outpatient Clinics on an as-needed basis. Those locations are as follows.
- Albany, GA
- Tifton, GA
- Milledgeville, GA
- Macon, GA
- Brunswick, GA
- Kathleen, GA
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Jeff Shannonhouse at (407) 381-7734, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Shall possess a full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia.
2. Board certified as a licensed Family Medicine Physician with the state of Georgia.
3. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certifications. Certifications must be from one of the sources accepted by the VA. Sources accepted by the VA are the American Heart Association (AHA), American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI), and Military Training Network (MTN).
4. Should have at least three (3) years’ experience in a hospital or private practice setting. VA experience for any length of time is preferable.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.