Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Primary Care Physician to work with the Eureka CBOC as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive Pay
2. Long Term Contracts
3. Referral Bonuses
Working at the Eureka CBOC will give you the opportunity to experience:
1. The Sequoia Park Zoo
2. The Clarke Historical Museum
3. Headwaters Forest Reserve
1. Must maintain active American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
2. Must maintain active American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
3. A Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration certification.
For more information, please contact Jeff Shannonhouse at (407) 381-7734, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.