11201 Benton Street
Post Date: 04/25/2018
Job ID: 71978
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Psychiatrist to work with the VA Medical Center in Loma Linda, California as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Marriah Housworth at (321) 202-2760, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Psychiatry services are only required for Federal Holidays for duration of this contract
1. Current and unrestricted license to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia.
2. Current Board Certification by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
3. At least 24 months of experience within the last 36 months; As well as completion of a residency or fellowship in Psychiatry acceptable to the Surgeon General.
4. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, and Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.