Loyal Source Government Services is seeking a Physician - Simulation - Based Clinical Instructor to support planning, execution, evaluation, and process improvement for delivery of on-site simulation-based clinical instruction in Orlando, FL.
- subject matter expertise in curricula analysis, design, and deliver;
- integrated product team support;
- conducting and instructing clinical education / training classes for Veteran’ s Health Administration clinical staff (providers and Allied Health professionals) using approved curricula and the latest in medical simulation equipment provided at the facility;
- review and analysis of post-course after action reports, surveys, and evaluations for gaps and areas of improvement; and generation of recommendations to close identified gaps / areas.
The Physician (MD) – Simulation-Based Clinical Instructor will also support conduct of simulation-based process evaluations used in facility activations for documentation of latent hazards as well as risk identification, classification, and reporting.
The contractor will accomplish analysis of clinical data to evaluate outcomes of national simulation-based training programs and assess training effectiveness and efficiency as well as support the coordination and evaluation of applications for VHA medical facility simulation center certification.
- Physician (MD) – Simulation-Based Clinical Instructor is required to be an actively Licensed Medical Doctor.
- Must possess at least three years of recent and relevant experience in clinical simulation and formal training in simulation-based debriefing skills in the federal healthcare system or private sector for training physicians, nurses, or other associated health providers.
The Contractor shall provide this support with integrity and confidentiality. The work is fast paced and subject to frequent reprioritization. The work requires sitting, standing, walking, bending and lifting of materials. The work load is expected to require up to one full time medical doctor, 2-3 days a week, 8 hours a day continually throughout the period of performance.
For more information, please contact Brian Beck at 407.306.8441 or through email at email@example.com