2000 Allbrook Drive Area A, Building 2
Wright Patterson AFB,
Post Date: 01/30/2018
Job ID: 68308
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Polysomnographic Technician to work with the U.S. Air Force at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact James Bissell at 407-455-7607, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shall have successfully completed a polysomnography training program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), or have a minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Polysomnographic Trainee with documented proficiency in all required competencies.
- Shall have a minimum of one (1) year of experience within the last three (3) years conducting sleep studies in a patient care setting and a minimum of one year of experience scoring sleep studies.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.