Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Primary Care Physician to work with the St. Cloud VAMC in Minnesota as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Rich Contreras at (407) 455-5713, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE:
St. Cloud VA Health Care System, 4801 Veterans Drive, St. Cloud, Minnesota 56301 within the Primary and Specialty Medicine Outpatient Clinic or Urgent Care
VAMC BUSINESS HOURS:
St. Cloud VA Health Care System Primary and Specialty Medicine Clinic hours are Monday through Friday 8: 00 a.m. - 4: 30 p.m. except Federal holidays. Urgent Care business hours are 8: 00 a.m. - 6: 30 p.m. everyday including weekends and holiday
Monday thru Friday 8: 00 a.m. - 4: 30 p.m., unless covering within Urgent Care physician will work 8: 00 a.m. - 6: 30 p.m.
1. Professional License.
2. Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through the American Heart Association.
3. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification through the American Heart Association.
4. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration.
5. Board Certification in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
6. United States citizenship.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.