4921 Memorial Highway, Suite 300
Post Date: 03/29/2018
Job ID: 70832
Loyal Source is a seeking a talented and experienced Project Engineer for a direct-hire position in Tampa, FL.
The selected candidate will have experience in site design for land development projects (residential, commercial, institutional, etc.) and be able to perform stormwater drainage analyses (e.g. ICPR, SWMM) to support the respective projects. Familiarity and ability to operate AutoCAD Civil 3D is required. This position is based at the location in Tampa, close to the airport, International Plaza and the Westshore business district.
For more information and to apply, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or send your resume to email@example.com
The Project Engineer is responsible for everyday project activities, quality control and project delivery, overseeing all phases of the project from design to contract document and specification production, shop drawing checks, occasional site visitation and project closeout. Has excellent technical knowledge within site civil engineering. Possesses effective management skills and is able to plan, direct and monitor all aspects of projects under supervision of a project manager. Good self-starter, can make civil engineering design decisions independently but knows when to collaborate with the project manager. Coordinates the workload with project team. Coordinates with other internal departments and/or external team members.
- Bachelor’ s Degree / BSCE from an accredited university or college.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience focused on civil site design and permitting for residential and commercial projects.
- 3 years’ experience focused on storm water drainage modeling
- Professional Engineer’ s registration (PE) or in the process of obtaining (application submitted and test date set).
- Florida experience in civil site design and permitting a plus
- Local candidate with current Florida PE License
- Florida project experience strongly preferred.
- Design experience should include plan preparation for master infrastructure including paving, grading, drainage, potable water and sanitary sewer along with storm water drainage modeling using ICPR (or equivalent).
- Strong leadership skills – ability to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Coordinates, writes and/or edits specifications applicable to respective projects
- General understanding and knowledge of local zoning codes
- Thorough understanding of local land development codes and permitting process as it relates to civil engineering
- Highly organized, detail-driven and conscientious
- Efficient in current version of AutoCAD Civil 3D, MS Word & Excel
- Responsible for management of team members, project budgets and schedules.