1120 Palmyrita Avenue
Post Date: 11/08/2017
Job ID: 65908
Loyal source is hiring a Project Manager to work for our client in Bay Area, CA. Must be a U.S. Citizen!
The Project Manager position that will assist with moderately complex projects that generally have been assigned a medium to high corporate priority. Provides subject matter expertise in areas including project management, setup of local project offices, project scope definition, risk identification, project methodology, resource allocation, and facilitation. Maintains control of schedule, cost, safety, quality, and customer expectations/satisfaction at all times. Presents to management and/or customers on project updates, project cycle, and expected results. May manage vendor relationships throughout the installation. Ensures projects are closed on time and in scope.
- Methodology - Understanding of Project Management Institute' s (PMI) methodology and key knowledge areas; Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk and Procurement Management.
- Communication/Coordination - Responsible for communication and status reporting to project staff, customer and Tyco Integrated Security management. Responsible for work plan, managing project resources, duty assignment, responsibilities, scope of authority and provides technical advice and problem resolution to all aspects of project.
- Fiscal - Responsible for tracking projects expenditures and installation progress through reviews of status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules of plans as required. Maintains full financial accountability to project; requires ability to forecast financial trends across project, ability to understand internal Tyco Integrated Security and external client cost structures and integrate, or translate to/from Tyco Integrated Security accounting methodology using AIA standards.
- Quality - Maintain full accountability to project quality; conducting inspections of worksite, ensuring workmanship meets Tyco Integrated Security installation required quality standards and expectations.
- Customer Service - Provide responsive, concise, and professional support to all customers and other personnel and ensures timely follow-up on all customer concerns and issues.
- Bachelor' s Degree or Associates Degree or equivalent work experience of at least five years
- Expectation that PMI/PMP (Project Management Institute, Project Management Professional) certification will be obtained certification within 2 years of employment in the position.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in the construction industry.
- Local Travel; 60% or as needed
***Working hours will be based on installation schedules and can potentially be night shifts as needed. Project Managers will be asked to travel up and down the California coast to various PG&E locations and will be reimbursed for mileage and travel expenses if overnight stays are necessary.
For more information please contact Chris Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 4079308546.