7130 Mt. Zion Blvd
Post Date: 06/13/2018
Job ID: 73024
Loyal Source is looking for a qualified Psychiatrist to work with one of our client companies in Jonesboro, Georgia promoting and restoring patients’ health.
- Prescribe, direct, or administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Treat patients using psychological therapies.
- Prescribe treatments or therapies.
- Prescribe medications.
- Supervision position
- Gather and maintain patient information and records, including social or medical history obtained from patients, relatives, or other professionals.
- Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals.
- Record patient medical histories.
- Design individualized care plans, using a variety of treatments.
- Develop medical treatment plans.
- Collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, or other professionals to discuss treatment plans and progress.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
- Analyze and evaluate patient data or test findings to diagnose nature or extent of mental disorder.
- Analyze test data or images to inform diagnosis or treatment.
- Examine or conduct laboratory or diagnostic tests on patients to provide information on general physical condition or mental disorder.
- Examine patients to assess general physical condition.
- Counsel outpatients or other patients during office visits.
- Advise patients on effects of health conditions or treatments.
- Advise or inform guardians, relatives, or significant others of patients' conditions or treatment.
- Explain medical procedures or test results to patients or family members.
- Teach, take continuing education classes, attend conferences or seminars, or conduct research and publish findings to increase understanding of mental, emotional, or behavioral states or disorders.
- Conduct research to increase knowledge about medical issues.
- Maintain medical or professional knowledge.
- Present medical research reports.
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Analyze quantitative data to determine effectiveness of treatments or therapies.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
- Prepare official health documents or records.
- Prepare reports summarizing patient diagnostic or care activities.
- Serve on committees to promote or maintain community mental health services or delivery systems.
For more information, please contact Jeff Shannonhouse at 407-381-7734 or send a resume to email@example.com.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.