1800 Truemper Rd
Job Number: 75013
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Registered Nurse - Cardiology to work with the U.S. Air Force at Lackland AFB, TX as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Ashton Miranda at 407-455-7608 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Have and maintain current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) by the American Heart
- Association and certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Graduated from a nationally accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in Cardiac Catheterization laboratory, or Critical Care unit, or
- Emergency Room, or Step down Cardiology unit, or a combination of these units.
- Must have experience using pharmacological agents in patient treatment and Cardiology testing, the
- desired effects, side effects, and complications of their use as well as the accurate administration of the
- pharmacologic agent, including dosage calculations.
- Must have experience with the basic requirements for proper documentation of patient care
- including medications given, nursing procedures, acknowledgement of teaching, and follow up care.
- Must be able to stand while wearing up to 25 pounds of PPE for up to 4 hours
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.