3900 Woodland Ave
Post Date: 06/18/2018
Job ID: 73127
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring ER RNs (Emergency Room Registered Nurses) to work as civilian contractors at the VAMC in Philadelphia, PA.
- Any State License is Accepted
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Competitive Pay and Great Benefits
For more information, please contact Kaycee Turner at 321-202-2762 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- At least three (3) years recent prior experience in an emergency department or major trauma center emergency room
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Nursing or in related field or a Master’ s Degree in Nursing or in related field is highly preferred
- A current unrestricted registered nurse license from any State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States and a current CPR/ BLS certificate accredited by the American Heart Association
- Current ACLS certificate accredited by the American Heart Association, and the Moderate Sedation Certification or equivalent
- The Certification of Emergency Nursing (CEN) through the Board of Certifications for Emergency Nurses (BCEN) is preferred. Nurses with Acute/Critical Care Nursing (CCRN) certifications through the American Association of Critical Care Nurses Certification Corporation (AACN) with ED experience will also be considered.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.