1800 Truemper Rd
Post Date: 02/09/2018
Job ID: 68847
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Registered Nurse - Endoscopy to work with the U.S. Air Force at Lackland AFB, Texas as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Just LaMacchia at 407-591-3113, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Minimum of three (3) years experience as a clinical nurse in the medical/surgical or critical care inpatient setting
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in post anesthesia/sedation.
- Must have knowledge of professional care theories, principles, practices, disease process and procedures to perform nursing assignments of moderate difficulty and experience to acutely ill pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients as appropriate. Utilizes the nursing process as a basis for professional practice; a variety of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment, the desired effects, side effects, and complications of their use as well as the accurate administration of the pharmacologic agent, including dosage calculations; administrative requirements for proper documentation of patients condition including disease progress, acknowledgement of teaching, and follow up care; a wide range of medical disorders and conditions as appropriate, as seen in critically ill patients; and preventative health schedules, procedures, processes, and education methods.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.