1601 Kirkwood Highway RM 7026
Post Date: 12/20/2017
Job ID: 66777
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) – ICU to work as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health at the Wilmington VA Medical Center in Wilmington, DE.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Genestan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (407) 455-570.
- Any State License is accepted
- Health Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- PTO & paid Holidays
- Shall have graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Possess a current valid unrestricted Registered Nurse license.
- Shall have had at least one year’ s experience in the assigned specialty area (Med-Surg, Telemetry, Dialysis, OR, PACU, Emergency Room, ICU;
- Documentation of formal experience/training is required; a verification letter or certificate from the institution of training is accepted.
- Shall not be currently employed by this VA Medical Center.
- Shall be certified in Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) by the American Heart Association
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.