901 W Ben White Blvd
Post Date: 01/23/2018
Job ID: 68073
Loyal Source is hiring a Registered Nurse - Oncology to work in Austin, TX.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 6 months. Strongly prefer acute care (hospital) experience and specific experience in the clinical services provided by that unit (Oncology, BMT, Surgery, ICU, CCU etc.) Certificates/Licenses:
- Required: ONS Certified required or attain in 6 months of hiring; OCN preferred.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Full benefits including tuition reimbursement and PTO.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.
- Considers age related factors in the assessment, care, and treatment of the oncology patient.
- Demonstrate understanding of “ Patients First“ safety initiative by strict compliance to all safety protocols and procedures.
- Considers principles of death and dying when caring for terminally ill oncology patients.
- Provides emotional, spiritual, religious and cultural support to patients and their significant others.
- Maintains current certification to deliver chemotherapeutic and biotherapy agents.
- Applies principles of cardiac and medical-surgical nursing in providing patient care.
- Maintains a knowledge of medications, procedures and equipment commonly used in the care of cardiac and medical-surgical patients.
For more information, please contact Meagyn Denoncour at 407-902-2107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.