Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) - Referral Management at the Naval Health Clinic in Hawaii to work as a civilian contractor.
For more information please contact Claudia Lisenby at 407-591-3974 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB SNAP SHOT
Location: Naval Health Clinic in Hawaii
- U.S. citizenship
- BLS certification
- Minimum of two years’ experience in referral management services within the last three years.
- 2 letters of recommendation from previous nurse supervisors, physicians and advisers.
- Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in The United States.
TYPE OF WORK
- Practice aseptic techniques as necessary. Comply with infection control guidelines to include the proper handling, storage, and disposal of infectious wastes, the use of universal precautions to prevent the spread of infections.
- Participate in the implementation of the Family Advocacy Program as directed. Participation shall include, but not be limited to, appropriate medical examination, documentation, and reporting.
- Perform work in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for NHCH Referral Management
- Review selected reports for accuracy of diagnosis, notify Utilization Management (UM) Program Manager, patients and providers about referrals and appropriateness of consult or prescribed medications.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.