2401 E Street NW, Rm. L101
Post Date: 04/10/2018
Job ID: 71362
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) - Nurse Consulting - Clearances to work with the Department of State' s bureau of Medical Services in Washington DC as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
The Department of State' s bureau of Medical Services manages a worldwide health care network providing medical services for federal employees and their families serving domestically and abroad within the State Department and other Foreign Affairs Agencies. MED is comprised of a central office located in Washington DC (MED/WASH) and Health Units (Hus) located at over 200 U.S. diplomatic missions in 170 countries.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health and welfare benefits
For more information please contact Justin LaMacchia at 407-591-3113 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The contractor shall review the medical clearance examination or medical clearance update submissions to determine the medical diagnosis and needs of the individual. This includes review of all medical reports and diagnostic reports. Returning accurate and timely clearance review and adjudication is the primary goal for all of the clinical staff in Medical Clearances. Duties routinely require decision making to ensure the medical history, records and current health profile of an individual meet the parameters established in Department policy and regulations. The function requires extensive communications, many sensitive, with individual government employees, dependents, other government agencies, and medical consultants.
Nurse Consultants shall possess the following minimum education and certification:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited nursing school/college.
- Must have an unrestricted current Registered Nurse license to practice nursing from any of the 50 states or the District of Columbia
Nurse Consultants shall possess the following minimum skills and expereieince:
- Must have a minimum of three years of current clinical experience in occupational health nursing/hospital nursing or public health nursing.
- Previous experience working in overseas health units is desirable.
- Must be professional in appearance and punctual.
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to work with electronic medical records.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.