820 Clarksville St
Post Date: 10/18/2017
Job ID: 65428
Strong Med/Surg RN with ICU / CCU / or PCU experience, as well as experience with Vents, Trachs, & Drips.
Assumes full nursing responsibility for the delivery of care to all patients in the hospital. Continuously evaluates personal and professional performance and makes necessary changes to increase productivity and quality of care delivered. Adheres to and supports the policies/procedures/goals/objectives of the hospital in an attempt to provide quality patient care. Strives for independence and strong sound decision making in delivery of health care, and does so in a cost-effective manner without compromising quality of care and techniques. Develops the patient plan of care and implements treatment strategies that are based on scientific nursing theory related to self-care and that promote physical, psychosocial, and spiritual health. Maintains patient confidentiality at all times. Possesses good communication skills, both verbally and written.
Formal Education: Associate Degree or certification equivalent
Experience: Less than 6 months
License, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement: Yes
- Registered Nurse from an accredited school of nursing.
- ICU experience, preferred.
- Current RN license in the state of practice
- CCRN/PCCN certification, preferred
- Knowledge of general nursing theory/practice and the ability to supervise and delegate to LPNs, CNAs, and other support staff as appropriate.