Loyal Source has partnered with one the country’ s primer engineering firms to hire a Roadway Engineer in Memphis, TN.
About the Company
Our client prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals. Widely regarded as one of the top engineering firms nationally, and offering the industry' s best compensation plan, including generous bonuses, the growth opportunity is unlimited.
About the Position
• Develop concepts, preliminary engineering and final design for projects.
• Tasks include but are not limited to:
o Developing geometric alignments, profiles, modeling, design sections, grading design, drainage, super elevation, construction details, work zone traffic control, and signing and striping plans. In addition, this role will assist in managing projects.
• Bachelor’ s Degree in Civil Engineering
• 2+ years of experience with roadway design
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external partners including clients, sub consultants, and utility companies
• Experience preparing final design plans, specifications and construction cost estimates
• Good problem solving and technical writing skills
• Leadership skills, management experience (project and team)
• Proficiency with Microstation drafting and design
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experience with TDOT a plus
For more information and to apply, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or send your resume to email@example.com