119 D Street NE
Post Date: 03/01/2018
Job ID: 69758
Loyal Source is looking for Security Technicians for a project for the U.S. Capitol Police in Washington DC.
The technician will be assigned to report directly to a Physical Security Specialist. Tasks will vary from installing/replacing security devices to troubleshooting at the device or subsystem level. The technician may also be tasked with setting up new equipment in a test environment for evaluation. The technician will be responsible for documenting the work performed each day and providing this documentation to the Physical Security Specialist.
Experience / Abilities
- The technician must have demonstrated an understanding of security principals and how they relate to access control, intrusion detection and CCTV.
- Experience installing or maintaining access control (card readers, electronic locking hardware, etc.), intrusion detection (active and passive infrared sensors, door / window position sensors, etc.) and CCTV devices (fixed and PTZ cameras) is required.
- The technician shall have the experience in the termination and testing of CAT5/5e/6, Coaxial and Fiber Optic cables.
- The technician must be able to read and write in English. Experience with Software House access control and Bosch camera equipment preferred but not required.
- Able to pass a government background check.
- Work eligibility verified through E-Verify.
None required; however; certifications in one or more of the below systems are a plus:
- Software House: CCURE 800/8000 or 9000 with iStar
- Zenitel (Stentofon): Alphacom or Alphacom M
- Bosch: IP and Analog Video Systems
For more information please contact Mike Myers at 407.591.3084 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.