Job Number: 71976
Senior Electrical Engineer – P.E.
Our client provides specialized engineering services in the areas of Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing. Their projects include: Commercial, multifamily, hospitality, senior housing facilities, schools, retail and industrial.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading project teams, working with clients and have considerable experience working in the MEP space.
About the position
- This position will provide leadership, work with clients and mentor the electrical staff.
- A passionate individual with superior design and analysis skills to plan and design electrical power systems for buildings and facilities, including commercial, multifamily, hospitality, senior housing facilities, schools, retail and industrial.
- Design and specification of power and control systems, system layouts, load calculations, equipment sizing and selection, performing calculations of lighting systems and associated controls for assigned projects.
- Prioritize engineering project team labor to meet multiple moving deadlines and track project budgets.
- Review MEP systems designed by others, interface with code officials and contractors, working with architects and other clients.
- Leading assigned project teams as they perform their tasks and participating in budgeting, scheduling, and staff management.
- Assist in marketing and development of new and existing clientele.
- Bachelor' s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of electrical design experience using AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Related experience in electrical design and the preparation of construction documents
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) in Florida
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to serve in a leadership role responsible for a multi-disciplinary team in the development of comprehensive, coordinated construction documents for small to large diverse and complex projects
?For more information and to apply, please contact Mary Varouh via email at email@example.com