11600 Ninth Street North
Job Number: 75465
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a premier, national electrical contractor to hire a Senior Electrical Engineer in the Tampa Bay area.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client provides design-build services and affords the unique opportunity to see your actual designs constructed in-house. With a work hard/play hard attitude, the company has an onsite - state of the art - wellness center, organizes regular team building activities, and is both a Fortune and Inc. Magazine Best Places to Work.
- With more than 200 active projects and revenue exceeding $2 billion dollars, our client is one of the top electrical contractors in the United States.
- Established 30 years ago, the company has operated as a family-run business built on a commitment to customer service
- With a committed to training and giving back to the communities, the company offers the perfect environment for driven individuals who are commitment to excellence and growth.
About the position
As a senior member of the construction design team you will work directly with clients, attend client meetings, lead other engineering team members, mentor junior engineering staff and ensure the quality of electrical documentation. The senior electrical designer interprets electrical design requirements and designs electrical systems to the highest quality.
- Knowledge and experience with electrical equipment and installation required
- Bachelor’ s degree in engineering or related field preferred
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- 5+ years of directly related experience
- Must possess strong electrical design fundamentals, including a background and knowledge of NEC, IBC, IECC and life safety codes.
If you, or someone you know, are interested in learning more, please contact Lindsey Wolf at firstname.lastname@example.org