521 NW Enterprise Drive
Port St. Lucie,
Post Date: 12/18/2017
Job ID: 66730
Loyal Source is looking for a Senior Engineer Project Manager in Port St Lucie, Florida. This position will include both office and field duties and will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Coordinate project needs with lead drilling supervisor and CMT field manager
- Prepare proposals and meet with customers
- Coordinate with customer project start up and updates.
- Meet with project design teams as necessary
- Participate in RFP and RFQ preparation and presentations
- Review invoicing
- Prepare and coordinate change orders
- Participate in collections of customers
- Define scopes for geotechnical investigations.
- Obtain drilling permits and stake boring locations in the field
- Provide drill crews with all necessary information to perform test borings and supervise drill crews in the field.
- Classify soil samples recovered from test borings.
- Provide layout support of boring locations.
- Log bore holes when necessary
- Perform settlement calculations and pile capacity calculations based on the results of test borings.
- Prepare geotechnical reports.
- Oversee pile driving, vibration monitoring and soil improvement projects.
- Perform pre-construction structure condition surveys.
- Train Junior engineering staff as needed?
- Review and sign materials testing (concrete and soils) reports.
- Train field technicians in the proper ways to perform tests.
- Oversee materials testing projects to ensure the proper tests are being performed, that tests are being performed at the required frequency, and to ensure that project specifications are being met.
- Assist in the accreditation of our laboratory.
- Attend pre-construction project meetings.
- Work with Field services and laboratory manager in above tasks.
- Professional Engineer License in the state of Florida
- Experience in geotechnical report preparation and development of appropriate geotechnical recommendations.
- Strong background in soil mechanics with extensive knowledge of geotechnical analysis and laboratory testing of soil.
- Capable of conducting and supervising field exploration activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of geotechnical engineering software preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
- Desire to provide excellent practical client service and a commitment to technical excellence
- Must have demonstrated leadership abilities and be a motivated team player.
- Excellent client service abilities and ability to meet deliverables on time and on budget.
- Valid Driver' s License with acceptable driving record.
Company offers a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision insurance, paid holidays, paid time off and a 401k with company match.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Full-service engineering consulting firm specializing in geotechnical engineering, environmental consulting, material testing, and building inspections.
- For over 30 years, the firm has established a solid reputation of safe work, superior service, trustworthy business practices and strict attention to detail.
- Recognized by various private and public-sector clients for our effective performance, tireless workmanship, and commitment to successful completion of given tasks.
For more information and to apply, please contact Mary Varouh via email at email@example.com