7575 Doctor Phillips Boulevard Suite 200
Post Date: 04/02/2018
Job ID: 71035
Loyal Source is seeking an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join one of our clients as a Systems Engineer. The position is located in Orlando, FL.
For more information and to apply, please contact Mary Varouh via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electrical or Computer Engineering Degree
- Must be self-motivated with entrepreneurial spirit
- Requires excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Rockwell, Siemens and/or Allen Bradley PLCs, HMIs, and VFDs
- Experience with Ethernet/IP, ProfiNET, and/or EtherCat
- Experience with real-time operating systems such as VXWorks
- Experience with C, C++, C#
- As an employee, you will be part of an innovative organization that prides itself in consistently exceeding client expectations and maintaining our excellent reputation in the Automation & Controls and Software Development industries.
- Benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, Flexible spending, holidays, vacation, and 401K with matching.
- Full-time Engineering position in Industrial Automation and Systems Integration.
- Responsible for PLC and HMI hardware design and programming, system testing and troubleshooting control system hardware/software and post start-up production support.