Job Number: 73325
Loyal Source Government Services is currently looking for an Experienced Technical Recruiter to join our team at the corporate office located in Orlando, Florida.
In this recruiter role, you will be responsible for providing full-cycle recruitment, selection and interview processes for critical positions located throughout the United States and international locations. Frequent recruitment areas include IT, Engineering, Logistics, Training and Field Services for customers in the Department of Defense, Civil Agencies and commercial industry partners.
- Full-cycle recruitment using traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques to include researching and identifying markets to source for qualified talent
- Proactively prospect, identify and recruit qualified candidates using various resources to include: extensive internet mining of job boards and search engines, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), social media sites, cold calls and extensive networking
- Conducting telephone and video interviews for all potential hires
- Processing employment and clearance paperwork
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment
- Bachelor’ s Degree or higher in Human Resources, Business, Management or related field
- Minimum of 2 years recruiting technical labor categories. Only experienced technical recruiters should apply.
- MS Office experience (Excel, Word & Outlook)
Company Info:Loyal Source Government Services prides itself on providing elite technical, medical and professional services to the Department of Defense, Department of Veterans Affairs, and other federal agencies. Loyal Source holds prime contracts with the Air Force, Army, Navy and VA and supports industry partners as a preferred subcontractor. Loyal Source provides excellent compensation and benefits. For more company information please visit our website at www.loyalsource.com
Please send your resume to Applications@loyalsource.com