Job Number: 73544
Loyal Source is seeking an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join one of our clients as a Traffic Engineer in Raleigh, NC.
For more information and to apply, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or send your resume to email@example.com
Primary Responsibilities will include: Signal timing, capacity analysis, crash analysis, signal design and pedestrian & safety analysis. Synchro and micro simulation software experience preferred.
About the Company
Founded 80 years ago, the firm has almost 20, 000 employees and is consider one of the largest engineering design firms in the world.
Why should you consider this position?
- The firm offers a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary and a broad benefits package
- Generous time-off programs and flexible work schedules
- 401k with employer match
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program.
- And more!
About the Position:
- Conduct traffic analysis using HCS, Synchro, SIDRA, VISSIM, Transmodeler or other micro simulation model
- Traffic forecasting
- Safety analysis
- Perform complex calculation, prepare reports and graphics
- Support the team on other traffic engineering related roles
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience within the field of traffic engineering
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering.
- Experience with traffic impact studies and crash analysis
- Knowledge of signal timing and traffic signal design
- Ability to conduct intersection and corridor studies
- Knowledge of local agency and national standards
- Ability to work independently and in a flexible, team environment
- Experience in evaluating traffic operations
- Knowledge of Synchro, Microstation, CORSIM, SIDRA, VISSIM and/or TransCAD