Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring Travel Registered Nurses - ICU for VA Medical Center located in Denver, CO to work as a civilian contractor. Must have a current, valid, and unrestricted license in any state, territory, or commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia.
For more information please contact Kaycee Morning at 321-202-2762 or by email at email@example.com.
- Travel reimbursement at current government reimbursement rate on first and last check
- Fully furnished 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment
- All major utilities included
- 10 Holidays
- Possibility of becoming GS Employee
- Housing within walking distance
- 13 weeks with potential options to extend for entire LSGS contract
JOB SNAP SHOT
Location: VAMC/Denver, CO
- Minimum of 3 years RECENT ICU experience in an acute care hospital adult setting
- Must be a VERY STRONG ICU RN that needs minimal unit orientation
- BLS/ACLS certifications
- Must be comfortable floating to all units when census changes INCLUDING 5N Oncology unit, 5S Rehab Unit and 4S Post-Surgical unit
- Must be Flexible with their schedule - they will have a weekend/holiday rotation commitment
- Must be Flexible in shift - will most likely be on NIGHTS but will be rotated between Day/Night when needed and occasional evening shifts
- Possess a minimum of 18 months full-time experience within the past 36 months working in a critical care setting.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.