1055 Clermont St
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 74311
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Travel Surgical Technician certified as a Surgical Technologist to work at the VA Medical Center in Denver, Colorado as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
- Travel reimbursement at current government reimbursement rate on first and last check
- Fully furnished 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment
- All major utilities included
- 10 Holidays
- Possibility of becoming GS Employee
- Housing within walking distance
- 26 weeks with potential options to extend for entire LSGS contract
For more information, please contact Victor Louis at 407-930-8549 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have completed qualifying course of study as an operating room technician.
certified as a surgical technologist
Shall have been actively practicing as an operating room technician for the past two years
Shall be capable of performing both scrub and circulating functions within the OR
Have and maintain current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification.
Have no restrictions that interfere with the performance of assigned duties.
Must have hospital surgery experience.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions