Job Number: 74463
Loyal Source has partnered with one the country’ s primer engineering firms to hire a Water/Water Engineer to support an expanding municipal water and wastewater utilities practice in Sarasota, FL.
About the Company
Our client prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals. Widely regarded as one of the top engineering firms nationally, and offering the industry' s best compensation plan, including generous bonuses, the growth opportunity is unlimited.
About the Position
The ideal candidate will be an E.I. or P.E. with 3- 6 years of relevant municipal engineering experience including experience designing pump stations, pipelines, water/wastewater treatment facilities, and experience performing hydraulic modeling (using programs such as WaterGEMS, SewerGEMS, InfoWater, etc.). Candidate will be responsible for managing project tasks, project design and permitting, construction coordination, and coordinating work with other team members.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering
- Passed the fundamentals of engineering exam or a current Florida P.E.
- 3- 7 years of relevant municipal engineering design experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Familiar with ESRI GIS, AutoCAD, and MS software packages
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Potential/desire to lead a practice and manage clients and a team
For more information and to apply, please contact Mary Varouh via email at firstname.lastname@example.org