Job Number: 79298
Loyal Source is hiring for an Account Manager to provide daily coordination, organization, management and oversight of customers, employees and projects to assist Sr. leadership, Business Development and Program Management for The LSGS Technical Services Division. This role will support various customers and contracts nationwide and OCONUS. The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring successful completion of administrative and account/project management tasks as defined by individual agreements, customers, task orders and project needs.
The Account Manager shall possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree required and 2 years of account management, business development, recruitment, credentialing, or customer service experience managing multiple tasks required.
- Experience successfully managing multi-task projects in various locations.
- Ability to ascertain relevant facts and information; and analyze management and financial reports to identify trends, performance gaps and contract status information.
- Knowledge of recruiting and credentialing staff preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills are required; including the ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills required with the ability to communicate effectively and interact with people of diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrate effective leadership and possess effective oral and written communication skills.
- Will serve as an intermediary between the recruiting team, leadership and business development to ensure high quality and timely production output
- Will work as intermediary between company, customers, and employees
- Will function as the first line POC for contract employees’ timecard, payroll, work site related issues.
- Experience successfully managing remote staff and multiple locations required.
- Ability to work across internal departments to resolve customer or employee issues
- Work directly with LSGS recruiting team to ensure requirements per customer are satisfactorily met
- Develop trusted relationships with customers and employees
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to self-task
- Ability to plan and prospect new business opportunities within customer base
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies. LSGS does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.