Job Number: 75962
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is currently hiring an Advanced RPA Formal Trainer for a contract opportunity to work with Langley AFB based in Hampton, VA.
For more information, please contact Doug Smith at 407-868-8978 or send a resume here email@example.com.
LOCATION: Langley AFB Hampton, VA
MINIMUM CLEARANCE: TS/SCI
- Review (bi-annually), coordinate and prepare aircrew position specific training syllabi (IQT/MQT, and Instructor Upgrade for Pilots and Sensor Operator) and TTLs.
- Schedule/attend Syllabi Review Conferences (approximately 1 per year).
- Perform Courseware Development reviews (approximately 1 per year).
- Review, coordinate, and prepare PFT requirements.
- Create, edit, and publish Education and Training Course Announcements (ETCA) changes.
- Create, edit, and publish PFT documentation and inputs.
- Coordinate PFT allocations between AFPC, HAF, and MAJCOMs.
- Coordinate Formal Training Unit (FTU) class quotas with ACC/A1KE.
- Manage FTU class flow.
- Estimate personnel levels in conjunction with required operational and training taskings.
- Coordinate with AFPC to ensure training allocations are filled.
- Monitor class entry security clearance process with FTU Registrar.
- Build operator skill sets and STPs.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possess a Masters’ s degree and a minimum of 7.5 years of operational mission experience in MAJCOM aircraft performing aircrew duties.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing RQ-170-related operations programs, or 4.5 years operational MQ-1/9 or RQ-170 experience. (RQ-170 may be substituted with B-2, F-117, or other low observable or relevant ISR program management or operational experience (for example: Experience in F-22 or F-35 program management).
- Minimum of 3 years of NAF, MAJCOM, or HAF level staff experience to include program and funding actions.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.