Job Number: 75964
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is currently hiring an Advanced RPA Logistic Management Support / Alternate FAM for a contract opportunity to work with Langley AFB based in Hampton, VA.
For more information, please contact Doug Smith at 407-868-8978 or send a resume here email@example.com.
LOCATION: Langley AFB Hampton, VA
MINIMUM CLEARANCE: TS/SCI
ASSIGNMENT DESCRIPTION: The successful candidate will manage and coordinate Total Force Integration initiatives for ACC.
- Advise and assist evaluating and determining annual Advanced RPA Global Force allocation Plan (GFMAP) allocations to combatant commanders.
- Review and interpret CJCS execution order and builds the required ACC deployment order.
- Attend Joint Staff sourcing conferences to properly identify available forces for deployment (approximately 1 time per year).
- Manage shortfall and reclama actions submitted by RPA wings and other MAJCOMs.
- Review, coordinate and prepares monthly SORTS, DRRS and METs reports, analyze the data presented by the units, and brief possible solutions to senior leadership during monthly briefings.
- Review and coordinate manpower and UMD (for two squadrons and one Detachment).
- Manage forward operating location personnel, aircraft, Ground Control Stations (GCS), and equipment issues.
- Review, coordinate, and prepare UTC and DOC Statements annually (for one operational squadron).
- Review UTC construct and coordinate changes with ACC/A3OR.
- Coordinate future Advanced RPA aircraft flow plan.
- Coordinate, schedule, and conduct site visits or analysis for new or existing RPA tests, training, and deployments.
- Coordinate and attend SATAF meetings for RPA basing decisions as required.
- Develop infrastructure requirements for temporary and permanent basing of mission and launch or recovery operations.
- Address global Advanced RPA issues to include flight in national aerospace, aircraft certification, cockpit certification and Advanced RPA airspace COA.
- Coordinate with Air Force Flight Standards Agency.
- Provide inputs for human engineering and environmental issues.
- Provide inputs to HAF for USAF Advanced RPA Executive Agency actions and requirements.
- Review, coordinate, and prepare HAF Manning Reports.
- Assist primary PE Monitors in PPBE and programming duties.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possess a Bachelor’ s degree with minimum of 7.5 years of operational mission experience in MAJCOM aircraft performing aircrew duties.
- Possess an Associate degree with a minimum of 12 years of operational logistics experience or a Bachelor’ s degree with 9 years of operational logistics experience. Experience within the airborne ISR mission area is preferable.
- Minimum of 3 years of NAF, MAJCOM, or HAF level staff experience to include program and funding actions.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.