Job Number: 75763
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is currently hiring an Algorithm Designer / Programmer / Analyst for a contract opportunity to work with our client based in Springfield, VA.
For more information, please contact Allan Bailey at 407-652-0154 or send a resume here firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOCATION: Springfield, VA
MINIMUM CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with polygraph
- Candidate will help advance the mission of NGA’ s Office of Special Programs performing duties including algorithm and tool design, creation, and maintenance, technology transition, algorithm verification and validation, and software test.
- Design, test, and modify data processing algorithms using real and/or surrogate data
- Design, test, and modify geospatial big-data processing algorithms and enable implementation in either Python or Java suitable for a cloud-based architecture using Spark, Elastic Search and/or Hadoop
- Engage with users to understand needs an analytic strength/weakness of developed algorithms
- Perform data analysis to identify algorithms technical limitations or defects, document findings and suggest solutions
- Process/manipulate geospatial data and provide recommendations to provide additional utility beyond manual exploitation
- Interact professionally with senior-level executives and other personnel prioritizing and accomplishing assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment with deadlines
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum required for the position):
- MA/MS programing, computer science disciplines plus work experience (8+ years)
- Must currently possess an active Top Secret Clearance and IC Polygraph
- Working knowledge of Oracle, Java, C++, Linux, HTML, Python and/or parallel processing algorithm
- Experience in GEOINT, SOM (NGA), data science, imagery science, GIS domains
- Familiarity with systems integration, software test and V&V activities
- Familiarity with the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency’ s mission and structure.
- Familiarity with the Office of Special Programs mission and structure.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.