Job Number: 81192
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring an Anesthesiologist to work at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, MD.
If you are interested in this position please contact Jeff Shannonhouse at 407-381-7734 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Possess a Doctorate Degree in Medicine from an accredited college approved by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association, a Doctorate Degree in Osteopathy from a college accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, or permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- Must have completed an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)-recognized fellowship in pain medicine (minimum length 12 months) and have obtained subspecialty certification in Pain Medicine within two years of completing pain fellowship.
- Possess board certification in anesthesiology as determined by the American Board of Anesthesiology
- Must be board eligible or board certified in Pain Medicine by the American Board of Anesthesiology
- Possess a current, unrestricted license to practice medicine in any one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Must have or obtain a current, valid Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration number prior to performing the contract services
- Possess certification in American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
- Possession of current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Neonatal Advanced Life Support (NALS) may be required.
- Must have three (3) years or more of experience with pain management or related field
- Have minimum of one (1) year experience in interventional pain management, including epidural injections under fluoroscopy, and advanced techniques such as discography, spinal cord stimulator trials, stellate ganglion blocks, lumbar sympathetic blocks, and celiac plexus blocks within the last three years
- Have minimum of one (1) year of experience in multi-disciplinary pain management within the last three (3) years
- Have minimum of one (1) year of experience in teaching anesthesia residents interventional pain management techniques within the last four (4) years
DUTIES / TASKS:
- Shall provide, in accordance with this statement of work, comprehensive Anesthesiologist Interventional Pain Management services for the Chronic Pain Clinic Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Bethesda, Maryland
- Shall serve as an Anesthesiologist providing care and support services to the medical staff, support staff, inpatients and outpatients for the Anesthesia Service located in the National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, Maryland
- Provide treatment for active duty military personnel, including military combat casualties, eligible family members, eligible civilian employees, and other eligible beneficiaries
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.