1925 Prospect Avenue
Job Number: 77388
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a leading Architecture & Engineering firm to hire an Architectural Project Manager in Orlando, FL.
DESIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Licensed architect preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in architectural/construction fields.
- Technical ability along with strong managerial, people and business skills to successfully handle multiple projects with little or no assistance from the Architectural Studio Manager.
- Meeting the client’ s expectations and for achieving project profitability
- Managing multiple projects and programs using a resource matrix structure to maximize utilization and coordination
- Planning, execution, and monitoring and control of the scope, schedule and budget for all projects in his/her control
- Project success
- Enjoy where you work - Workspace options, flexible hours, coffee and soda machines, collaboration work areas
- Skills and Training - In-house training and lunch-and-learn seminars, Career Development, Tuition assistance/reimbursement, Project Management certification program
- Socialization - Company Social events, Team-sponsored sports, In-office games/competitions
- Community Involvement - Charitable events and Supported causes
- Full Benefit Package – 401K with company match, medical, dental, flexible spending account, life insurance, short/long term disability, flu shots, massages, PTO and paid holidays.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Mary Varouh at 407-591-3121 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.