601 N Chindit Avenue Cannon AFB, NM 88103
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 82673
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a BHOP Psychologist to work as a civilian contractor on Cannon AFB, New Mexico promoting and restoring patients’ health.
- PTO and Holidays
- ANY State License
- Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
For more information, please contact Clayton Holmes at 407-455-5708 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or (Psy.D.) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited psychology program.
- Completion of an APA accredited internship/residency in professional psychology.
- Have and maintain a current license to practice psychology in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Have a minimum of one year experience as a licensed clinical psychologist in the last three years in the evaluation and treatment of patients who have pain, psychological factors affectiong their physical conditions, or difficulty coping with medical problems.
- 12 months of direct hands-on experience in the last 24 months with computer operations, basic word processing, data entry, and use of an automated medical record system
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus. For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.